- Provide a way for users to file their taxes using an iPad.
- Using the tax engine and interview screens from online, find a way to make a native iPad UI that makes the app feel like it’s on an iPad and improves the experience for users.
- Used years of research about navigation within tax prep products to design a left hand navigation menu in the native iPad UI.
- Collaborated with a visual designer to create a look and feel that indicated the product was still in the H&R Block At Home family, but looked like an iPad app.
- Worked through which pieces of the online interview screens needed to change to be compatible with interactions commonly expected on the iPad.