- A new client wasn’t satisfied with the organization of the ship information pages on Cruises Only’s site, so they requested a redesign before they would use the service.
- The information architecture wasn’t intuitive.
- Users weren’t able to easily drill down into detailed information they were looking for.
- Users couldn’t easily scan pages to find information they were looking for.
- Revised the information architecture to match common user tasks.
- Changed the layout of pages to enable easy scanning and drilling.
- Templatized the pages for use with all of their clients.
Drill Down Page
Replaced a long scrolling page.
- The client was satisfied with the redesigned pages.
- Summative usability study confirmed that the redesigned pages are easier to use than the previous ones.